Liz in Disney

Sunday, September 03, 2006

SMILE!


Ok guys!
So today was my very first day of training! woo hoo..My trainer was really sweet and had a caribbean accent. She told me not to be nervous and that everyone I was going to be with would always be helpful and nice. So I reported to my location and then we got costumed..yes i look like a dork. And unfortunately I'm not going to be going to American Adventure..but thats ok, because I think I'm really going to like what I'm doing. After 2 hours of MORE online training we finally got to go to where we'd be working. today i got to learn strollers. I thought I would hate it, but I love it! I get to see all the kids..but today by the time we got out there it was after the fireworks..but it was fun..i saw a kid jump off this bench and i stopped and said 'trying to fly??' he smiled and nodded and got back up on the bench. i felt special. anyway, tomorrow I learn gift stop..which is a kiosk right outside the front gates..then i learn camera shop, a gift shop and "leave a legacy". so I'll be working until thurs. then i have off til monday. I'm really happy though..It seems so surreal when i was outside gathering strollers and i couldn't help but look up at the huge geographic sphere that epcot is known for..ya..I work RIGHT under it! its just so great..
anyway, brian's been off the past few days..and is tomorrow to..tonight he went out with one of my roomates and his roomate to magic kingdom..we also went last night..and saw wishes..and even got stuck in all the crowd after it..it was bad, but anyway..so he had fun..but once he starts workin he'll be working...he works til midnight friday..and then 1 am saturday..and even worse..1:45 on sunday! then next week he'll be working nights..while i'm working days..but luckily we both have off a day..
Well, I'm lovin my time down here..and everything couldn't be greater!
I love and miss you all..and love the e-mails i get after my posts..so STAY IN TOUCH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home