Liz in Disney

Monday, September 11, 2006

sorry guys!!

So yesterday when I talked to my dad he mentioned that he like brittany's comment on one of my recent blogs..i had no clue what he was talking about until he told me that people were leaving me comments!!! I just now got a chance to read them..and thanks so much guys! They made me happy..and im glad to see how many people are reading this..so thanks for the comments..ill try to keep looking for comments..or figure out how to make them notify me.

As for today..whew! I worked 7-2..which isnt really a bad shift..unless your not used to getting up realllly early! so i was in bed by 8:30 last night..i slept about an hour..then was woke up..i tried to go back to sleep..but it wasnt happenin..i tossed and turned for about 2 hours..then finally got up..talked to my roomies..then me and my immediate roomy watched the munsters! I ended up stayin up later than i planned and it was almost 2 in the mornin..so i went ahead and stayed up til brian got home so i could see him since i wouldn't be seeing him today..then i had about 3 hours of sleep left..still had problems..too hot..too cold...and everytime i fell asleep some noise woke me up! so i really didnt get much sleep last night..o well..work was VERY slow today..i worked in gift stop..which is a smaller gift shop and we are outside of the park so we get all the people who come early to the park..pretty much the only business we got was from 8-9..so to entertain myself..i walked around the shop not stepping on any cracks in the tiles..then i tried to see how close i could get to the electronic doors without them opening..ya..i was pretty bored! so now im home..and just found out i might be seein some family soon! yay! and now im going to go take a nap..i work days this week..and brian works night, but we are both off saturday..and guess what we're goin to do???? GO TO THE BEACH!! im verrrrrrry excited! Cocoa Beach is actually like 35 min. away...which is reallllly great! Can't wait! ok..so now i have to go take a nap so i dont fall asleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeejkfdann a

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home